Thursday, March 23, 2017

Don't Wait!

Each week I make a reading suggestion for you; a book or blog that has made a real difference in my personal life and/or business life.  I do have a long, long list. I love books and I read a lot. 

A client gave me this book. In fact I have a number of books given to me by various clients throughout the years. This book was given to me by Jane Gray. I remember loving the title of the book as well as the book. It holds a special place on my book shelf. It's a great message. 


Today's selection is Don't Wait - take the first step by Jane Gray. 
Here is a short description from Amazon.com (available for $12.95).

Out of personal life experiences Jane Gray illuminates the importance of relationships with God and with others. DON'T WAIT is a simple but profound message that encourages you to make life decisions that are truly important. This elegant book transends time shown by its photographic illustrations, uplifting quotes and heart filled writing leading you to seize the moment and change your life forever-DON'T WAIT!

Most people avoid important life changing decisions. You only get one shot. Don't wait! Make things happen!

I'll see you next Wednesday with another selection. 

May the Force be with You!

Robert Hanley
Producer/Director/Editor
CEO Home Video Studio
317-358-5932


Copyright © 2017

P.S. Check us out at www.Homevideostudio.com.

No comments: