|Dan Weiniger works in his HVSN Studio|
Show 'N Tell Saturday actually starts on Friday evening. It's a weekend thing. So you will travel to Indianapolis on Friday, February 7 and return to your home city on Saturday evening or on Sunday, February 8.
Here is some of what we will be covering:
• How you make money. Our top studio in November did over $34,000.00.
• The fundamentals of our business. It's like your first day of training.
• The equipment packages. Take a look at the equipment you will be using.
• Overview of training, support and the HVS business plan.
• What it takes to get into your own studio - timelines, guidelines and lifestyle.
• The HVS Lifestyle.
What's it like to run your own studio? We'll show you!
We pay for your travel, lodging and all costs associated with getting to Indianapolis and back home if you become a studio owner, so don't worry about flights, hotels, etc. This will be our treat assuming you follow through and become a studio owner.
The great thing about America is that you can, if you wish, become what you want to become. All you have to do is take action.
Call me today at 317-358-5932 to reserve your spot at Show 'N Tell Saturday. You can also email me at Robert@homevideostudio.com. You will be glad you did.
P.S. I know you have a lot of questions. Call me anytime and let's get the ball rolling.
Here's a recap:
What: Home Video Studio's Show 'N Tell Saturday.
When: Saturday, February 7, 2015.
Where: Our Flagship HVS Studio in Indianapolis, Indiana.