Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Spend the day with me. I guarantee it will change your life.

Robert and Denise Hanley
I'm Robert Hanley. I'm a Producer/Director/Editor/Entrepreneur and for the past seventeen years, I have been helping people turn their passion for film and video into their profession.

I specialize in helping people get into the video production services business - Home Video Studio. I can teach you how to start and succeed in your own video production business and become a successful Producer/Director/Editor. At my Show ‘N Tell Seminar I will take you through the plan. Life Changing.

The video production and post-production business is booming all over the world. There is a worldwide explosion in the creation and modification of video content. It's a GOLDMINE. It's getting bigger and bigger. There's a lot of money to be made. There is a lot of opportunity! Plus it's a whole lot of fun!

Home Video Studio puts you instantly into your own video production services business - from your inspiration to the installation of your new studio. We teach you how market and get clients; how to produce, direct and edit; and how to run the business.

Here’s my schedule. If I am within driving or flying distance you should call me and reserve your spot.

Home Video Studio Show 'N Tell Seminar on the Road!
Learn how to start your own Home Video Studio!

Atlanta, GA - Saturday, August 27
Kansas City, MO - Wednesday, August 31
Charleston, NC - Wednesday, September 7
Tampa, FL-  Saturday September 10
Boston, MS - Monday,  September 12
Pittsburg, PA - Wednesday, September 14
Denver, CO - Saturday, September  17
Las Vegas, NV - Sunday, September 18 
San Jose, CA - Monday, September 19
Fort Worth, TX - Wednesday, September 21
Seattle, WA - Saturday, September 24
Burbank, CA - Monday, September 26
Tulsa, OK - Wednesday, September 28
Indianapolis, IN - Saturday, October 1

Control your life and your lifestyle. You and only you should determine your daily schedule- your hours of work and play. Start your own Home Video Studio.
P.S.  We pay your travel cost to get to Show ‘N Tell (assuming you come on board). Plus, please note that we are experts in funding if you need financing.

Call me at 1-866-714-1956.  Click to our website: www.myhomevideostudio.com


Download my free audio book: How to Start & Run Your Own Home Video Studio.

No comments: