Tuesday, September 3, 2024

What Are Your First Thoughts of the Day?

It's Tuesday, but it feels like a Monday to me!


 So, my family and I had a great Labor Day weekend, and now as I move into the formal "work" week, I am wondering what your "First Thoughts" were today. First Thoughts… the first things you think about when you get out of bed. It's interesting to examine them. I try to write down first thoughts ASAP because they can be indicators of what is going on in my life. Items that I sweep under the rug (too many of those). Things that I am worried about. Stuff that I was mulling over yesterday. Fears, aspirations, and deadlines. Ideas too.

 

There is no rhyme or reason to first thoughts. Don't get too caught up with them but… they can be important, so don't ignore them. Write them down.

 

My "First Thoughts" for today… well, that is personal, but… I will give you a few.

 

1. My grandson's board game. I taught the grandkids Monopoly, and William (my grandson) made his own board game. We played it last night. It is really good! Very fun!

2. The holiday is over, ate some good food and drink, now time to kick up the exercise and focus on healthy diet.

3. Webinar tonight at 6:00 pm EST for people interested in starting a Home Video Studio. Follow this link to register. First thoughts on this… how do we get more people to the webinar and what will we focus on tonight. Most likely making money with video and how you make the transition from where you are now to where you want to be.

4. The Reagan movie. Denise and I are going to see it tonight after the webinar.

5. The Treadmill. I turn it on and move forward. That is the start of every day.

 

What were your first thoughts today? Let me know. Join our webinar if you want. See you on Wednesday.

 

May the Force be with You!

 

Robert Hanley

Producer/Director/Editor

CEO & Founder Home Video Studio

 

No comments: