Friday, February 4, 2011

Darrell Day Opens His Own Home Video Studio!


Today I went to one of my favorite places on earth – The Apple Store! And even though I love my Apple store, this blog entry is not about The Apple Store but rather who I went there with and why: Darrell Day, our former Director of Video Services for Home Video Studio. I say former because after eight years of being associated with HVS and the last two being spent as our Director of Studio Services, Darrell has decided to open his own Home Video Studio.

Darrel worked out of our Flagship Home Video Studio (in my home) in Indianapolis for two years. His office was right by the door that our customers come through. Darrell watched the endless parade of happy customers who came in day by day, week after week and year in and year out. Darrel is a Music Composer by trade or profession so he has always had that creative passion. Like many of you reading this, Darrell had his time of “thinking it over”. And then, one day he just took a decision.

Darrell puts it like this: “I’m very excited about opening up my own studio. A lot of opportunities, a lot of challenges, a lot of things for me to learn. I look at Home Video Studio as a way for me to be of service to people in my community so I can’t wait to begin.”

Darrel opens his Home Video Studio in about two weeks. He will be attending his first Advanced Training in about three weeks! Timing is everything. Congratulations Darrell!

What about you? What are you waiting for? Call me. Let’s discuss your studio ownership: 866-714-1956 or 317-358-5932.

May the Force be with you!

Robert Hanley

No comments: