Thursday, January 14, 2016

What steps will you take this year to make owning your own Video Production Company a reality?      

The new year is here! Have you set your goals? Are you ready to achieve your dreams?

Or… are you stuck in a dead end career? Doing the same thing as last year… That is dull and you know it. You’re sick of it.

My name’s Robert Hanley and I can help you to make a smooth transition from where you are now where you want to be: running your own Home Video Studio.            

It’s a great life really. I get up each morning and look out the window. Rain, snow or shine I know I don’t have to drive to work. In fact, I never go to work!

I run my own Home Video Studio. I love video and I love helping other people start studios. Both are my passion so it is not work. I love what I do. Do you?

Do you love what you do every day? If not then make a change.

After all it’s a new year! Are you going to make a difference? Are you going to take a chance?

You didn’t win the Power Ball and neither did I but we can still change our world!

You’re on our list so at one time you had a dream of making money with video. What happened to that dream? Did you run out of money? Friends talked you out of it? Your spouse said no? You started a video business on your own and are now wildly successful? Or worse, you started and you are stuck in a rut?

Most people are in a rut. Don’t feel bad. It happens to the best of us.

America is the land of opportunity. It’s my job to get you out of that rut… if you want to start your own Home Video Studio.  That is my area of expertize.

I know how to raise the money to get your studio started. I know how to convert 401ks with no penalty. I know how to leverage opportunity and I know what holds you back. You. You hold yourself back. Don’t feel bad. I hold me back too.

I also know how to make big money in this business.  It is easy if you follow my plan. I’ve made over $10,000.00 in the past ten days and for most of that time, I was not even in my studio! I was in Las Vegas!

You’ve got to have faith.  I can’t give you that. It comes from within.

Call me at 1-866-714-1956 and let’s chat about your dreams and Home Video Studio. I am sure you have questions. I’ve got answers.

Also, if you have zero interest, let me know so I can take you off of our list. 

Okay… two things to remember: 1. If you do the same thing as yesterday and the day before you are going to get the same results. 2. If you take even one small action today towards owning your own Home Video Studio you will get the ball rolling and eventually make it happen.

Call me: 317-358-5932. This is my cell and I am always available!

May the Force be With You!

Robert Hanley
Producer/Director/Editor
Founder & President
Home Video Studio


No comments: