Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Turning Doodles and Dreams into Reality

The author on location in California.

It was after I had broken into the film and video business that things got really tough.

I’d had some early success with films and videos – documentaries, corporate videos and TV spots.

I thought it would be easy to get the next jobs.

Not so easy.

I scrambled a lot.

I bid on projects and got rejected.

I didn’t know what to do.

I decided to shoot a feature film.

I did.

 It went nowhere.

I was flat broke and disenchanted.
June 14, 1991, A Red Letter Day!

I considered getting a job.

Yuck.

I was stuck and didn’t know where to go or what to do.

I found myself doing the same old things day after day, month after month and year after year.

I was in a rut.

Broke and in a rut…

With a family… young children.  Broke and in a rut…


One day in the summer of 1991, my life changed in an instant.

I found a new way. I moved to a new level. I moved ahead light years almost overnight. Over the next few years I developed a fantastic method of making money with video.

My past mistakes became my greatest gifts.

I made great money.

Developed a wonderful lifestyle.

I decided to teach others what I had discovered.

That’s what I have been doing for fifteen years now.

I help people make a life change.

What are you doing right now?

Chances are it’s what you were doing one year ago at this time. Five years ago, etc. 

What is your present situation?

Are you happy with it?

Are you happy?

I teach people how to move their lives and careers into another direction.

I teach them how to break away from the corporate rat race.

Sometimes that can be hard.

For some it is impossible.

Want to live your life for someone else’s dream?
Robert & Denise Hanley

No, you probably don’t but it is hard to break away.

Our top studio did nearly $300,000.00 last year.  They broke away.

I don’t know your situation.

Chances are you are stuck if you are reading this.

I can get you unstuck.

Almost everyone has the desire to run their own business. Most of the time, that desire ends up as a doodle on a napkin.

I turn doodles into dreams.

Email me. Call me. Text me. Find a way to break away from the rut you’re in.

Let’s chat.

317-358-5932.

Robert Hanley
Producer/Director/Editor

CE0 & Founder Home Video Studio

No comments: