Saturday, November 28, 2015

Top Ten Questions & Answers to Starting Your Own Home Video Studio Production Company

Here are the answers to questions I get about Starting Your Own Home Video Studio.


This business seems pretty techy.  Can anyone do it?

This is what Miguel Salas, Jacksonville. FL said:  - "Someone that doesn't have the tech know can do this business because of all the help that is available. There are so many people who can show you how to do something." Miguel was a chef prior to purchasing his Home Video Studio. 

I already have a video business but it is not bringing in enough income. Can you help me?


Tony & Lori Melendez - Amherst, OH - "We were already operating our own video business, but we wanted to run it at a higher level with better equipment. We needed a plan and a system like the one offered by Home Video Studio. If you're thinking about HVS, you should go to Show 'N Tell Saturday." Tony and Lori ran the business part-time for seven years and then Tony retired from teaching.  They now run their studio full time. 

I am afraid of making a decision.

Well this isn't really a question but many people get stuck.  Here's how David Gardner - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada puts it. - "It's just a no brainer that this was just a great decision and it is working for me and has lots of potential for growth." David had started a video business and ran it for a couple of years but his old business had plateaued. He found us and joined. HVS allowed him to jump to light speed. 

What's the best thing about running a Home Video Studio?

There are as many answers to this question as there are studio owners. Here's a response from Chad Godfrey - Lee's Summit, MO - "It's a great thing because you call your own shots you make your own schedule you're always there for your kid's soccer game or that school play." Chad went from part time to full time in four months. His wife Susie was expecting their first child when the purchased. I am sure that Chad has never missed a soccer game or piano recital.  How about you? Missing stuff?

What's the Home Video Studio Lifestyle like?

Joe Buerger - Bollingbrook , IL - "One of my challenges was that I was at a point in my life and my career where I looked back and I realized how much time I had spent away from the family. Home Video was a great solution it gave me flexibility and my quality of life back." Are you fighting the rat race? Is your commute to work driving you crazy? Are you missing your kids growing up? Joe found out that there was a better way. Instead of building someone else's business, he started building his own.

Will this work for me even if I'm in my 40's, 50's, or 60's?
  
Well now it's my turn. I'm Robert Hanley and my passion is helping other people make a transition into the video business. Here's the answer. "Yes. I have helped many people in their 40's, 50's, and 60's to break in and get their studios established. We even have people who started in their 70's. Home Video Studio is a shortcut to success.  Time is of the essence. Right"? The biggest mistake that some people make is waiting. They let perceived roadblocks  get in their way. Usually the roadblock it sounds like a really good reason not to start or not to start a Home Video Studio now.  But the truth is that in 99% of the cases it is FEAR that is manifesting itself as a roadblock - a reason to wait. It's just people lying to themselves. It's normal too. What lie are you telling yourself? 

What happens at Show 'N Tell Saturday? 

Well it is a day and a weekend that changes lives. That is for sure. Most people who come to Show 'N Tell are on the verge of purchasing but they want to meet me. They want to see if I am real and this whole thing is real. I am and it is. Show 'N Tell Saturday actually starts on a Friday and goes though Saturday. We take you through a ton of material while you are here. Most people go home either Saturday night or Sunday. Should you end up purchasing a studio we credit you for your travel coasts to get to Indianapolis so making the trip won't cost you a dime if you come aboard. 

I'm busy that day when is your next Show 'N Tell? 

Okay here is my first lesson. You want to run towards success. Do you think Steven Spielberg, Quentin Tarantino or Steve Jobs waited for things to happen? Granted these are (and in the case of Jobs, were) mega successful people but… the key is to take action. I have always been in a hurry. Some of our best owners are the ones who purchased over the phone or found us on a Monday and bought on a Saturday. You've got to be in a hurry.  So don't ask me when the next SNT is. Find a way to get here and experience it now… assuming we approve you. 

What is the approval process? You mean you don't take on everyone?

We have to approve you just like you have to approve us. We don't sell to everyone.  I have to feel very comfortable with you and we do have an approval process.  My number one question is are you teachable and if we take you on will you work the business. We don't have a crystal ball so we don't know if you will succeed but we will darn sure work as hard as you do to help make your new business a success. Little things go a long way toward gettng approved. How quickly your application gets approved - how much enthusism  you show - and even how quickly you reppond to messages and return calls. We're not going to talk you in to this but if we want you will know it. 

I am ready. I want it. Where do I start?

Call me. Let's start with a chat call and see where it takes us.  My number is 1-317-358-5932 and toll free 1-866-714-1956. I am always available. Always. This is my cell phone. You can email me as well at Robert@homevideostudio.com


One last question. What makes you and Home Video Studio so special? I could do this on my own. 

Well you haven't done it yet or you would not be reading this. I am an expert at making money with video and I've got the smartest team available around me. We're on your team too and our only task is to help you be as successful as you want to be. Our program represents over thirty years of knowledge. We understand the business you want to be in and we are the best. 

Now quit fooling around and call or email. Let's make it happen. 

Robert Hanley
Producer/Director/Editor
Founder & President Home Video Studio

1 comment:

Marry Davis said...

Wow: This is a great blog. I liked it very much. Raxvid is a video-making company capable of making all kinds of video.