Thursday, June 14, 2012

It All Started 21 Years Ago Today...


Twenty-one years ago today, I went to a Denny’s for breakfast and changed my life. I will never forget. When I walked in (it was the Denny’s on East 82nd Street in Indianapolis) I was tired, very down and dead broke. When I walked out nearly two and a half hours later, I was even broker (having spent $9.95 on breakfast) but I had a new attitude and a new direction for my life. Basically I decided to focus on making money. I took action. It was that simple. 
Flash Forward Twenty-one years and Home Video Studio - that business we started in the upstairs spare bedroom of our suburban home is now the number one video production services franchise in the United States. Home Video Studio has seventy-four studios in three countries: The United States, Canada and Sweden. Ten of those are retail locations (Studio Stores). It’s a wonderful business for the right person. 
I like ritual and tradition. I went back to that Denny’s this morning and had breakfast. I reflected on the past and the future. I love the promise of the future. 
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business, be creative, do something you love, stay home with the family, leave the rat race, and run your own business – then call us. We would love to have you join the Home Video Studio Family.
You can call Diane Osterbur, our National Sales Director at 800-464-8220 or 317-946-8048  You can call me, Robert Hanley at 866-714-1956 or 317-358-5932. We’re both available most days and evenings. Just call us. We’d be happy to chat with you. 
You have the power to start now if you are willing to take action. 
May the Force Be With You!
Robert Hanley
Indianapolis, Indiana

No comments: